- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 19 mins ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 2 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 9 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 24 hours ago
Don’t Miss ‘The Tom Sullivan Show’ This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS Network!
This weekend on the “The Tom Sullivan Show”:
Get ready for higher prices at the grocery store and the pump! Tom looks at the spreading drought affecting much of the country with meteorologist Joe Bastardi, and finds out how decimated corn crops will affect food prices and your pocketbook with Fox Business Channel’s Sandra Smith. Then, what makes people “conservative” or “liberal”? Tom talks asks Jonathan Haidt, author of “The Righteous Mind: Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion.” And, Tom looks back at the economic philosophy of Milton Friedman on his 100th birthday with WSJ writer Stephen Moore and Fox Business Network’s Director of News Ray Hennessey. And, economic forecaster Harry Dent says another stock market crash is on the way! Plus, the panel tackles cameras in the courtroom, if our children will have a better future than we did, whether federal employees should be allowed to keep their jobs if they owe back taxes, and NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg’s plan to hide baby formula from new mothers! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
CATCH ‘The Tom Sullivan Show” SATURDAY’S 7 & 10 pm et and SUNDAY’s 7 am & 7 PM ET on the FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!