- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 36 mins ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 10 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 23 hours ago
Romney And Right Wing Falsely Claim White House Wants To Restrict Military Voting In Ohio
Mitt Romney and the right wing target=”_blank”>are claiming that the Obama administration is trying to restrict military voting in Ohio, when the exact opposite is true. The state’s Republican governor and Republican-controlled legislature ended early, in-person voting for most Ohioans on the Friday before the November election, while allowing the military to cast ballots until Monday. The Obama administration is suing to make sure all parties have equal access to early voting, not to restrict anyone as Republicans want you to believe.