- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 50 mins ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 7 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 17 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 21 hours ago
Securing America: Prepping for a Mass Shooting
In the wake of two mass shootings over the past month, how can you keep yourself and your family safe?
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado has suggestions from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The Department of Homeland Security says…
(DHS PSA) “Run. Hide. Fight.”
The agency has sponsored a video on how to stay safe during a shooting situation, but there’s one more thing you need to know.
(Trump) “Be aware, and prepared and not scared.”
National School Safety & Security Services President Kenneth Trump, warning that you need to be aware of what’s going on around you.
(Trump) “People have to get a little bit more out of that ‘me, me, me’ society, where they can’t drive and walk without an electronic device attached to their hands, or their ears or their eyes.”
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.