- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 4 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 11 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 12 hours ago
ICYMI: Is the Government’s Debt Much Greater Than Estimated? (VIDEO)
In Case You Missed Tom filling in for Neil Cavuto on the FOX BUSINESS NETWORK last night, here are some highlights:
According to most reports, the government’s debt is nearing $16 trillion. However, is that number $50 trillion too low!? Former U.S. Comptroller General David Walker joined Tom to discuss the impact of pension costs on the federal government’s rising debt.
Calif. Considering State-Sponsored Pension Program? NFIB California Executive Director John Kabateck on California Considering a state-sponsored pension program for those who do not have pension benefits despite the state’s budget woes
Tune to the FOX BUSINESS NETWORK AT 8 PM to catch Tom filling in for Neil Cavuto tonight and tomorrow.