- Hops For HeroesPosted 2 days ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Obama vs. Romney — whose tax plan will promote more growth? FBN’s Stuart Varney and Fox News Political Analyst Juan Williams join Tom to debate it. Then, General Motors is doing better than ever — when will they pay back taxpayers for their bailout? Tom talks with auto experts Mark Phelan and Mark Modica. And, Tom examines how cell phones can skew political poll results with Doug Schoen and National Journal’s Steven Shepard! And, which saves more in taxes, leaving money in your will or gifting it while you’re still alive? FBN’s Tracy Byrnes and Wealth Health’s Rich Coppa give Tom the lowdown. Plus, the panel tackles mandatory sick pay, teacher tenure and a CA plan to start a pension plan for low-wage workers. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
CATCH “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET ON THE FOX BUISNESS NETWORK!