- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 10 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 11 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 14 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 14 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 15 hours ago
FL Face-Chewing Victim Tells His Story
The homeless man from Florida whose face was eaten off by another man believed to be intoxicated during Memorial Day weekend is finally telling his story, as he continues to recover.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Ronald Poppo remembers meeting Rudy Eugene that day on Miami’s MacArthur Causeway.
(Poppo) “He must have been souped up on something.”
But at first, Eugene was acting nice. Until he became flustered. Then he attacked Poppo, resorting to biting into his face.
(Poppo) “He just smashed my face into the sidewalk. My face is all patched up. My eyes got plucked out.”
Poppo is 65 and is still in recovery. Only one eye is still there, but it’s damaged. He has no eyebrows nor nose.
(Poppo) “If they didn’t get there is the nick of time, I certainly be in worse shape. Possibly, I’d be DOA.”
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.