- Silent Protests Standing In TurkeyPosted 5 hours ago
- Tea Party Groups Hold “Audit the IRS” Rally [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Obesity Declared A Disease [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Dead End In The Search For Jimmy Hoffa’s RemainsPosted 6 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Prostate CancerPosted 11 hours ago
- Women in CombatPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: #Facebook’s New FeaturePosted 6 days ago
Saving Medicare: Should The “55 and Older” Crowd Be Protected? (CHART)
Medicare has been the hot topic ever since Paul Ryan was named Mitt Romney’s running mate. Since last Saturday, the Left has accused both of Paul Ryan’s Medicare reform ideas of being extreme and devastating to the popular program. But is the real problem with the Ryan plan and all the Medicare plans on the table that they’re not extreme enough! Paul’s plan for example will spare the 55 and older crowd from any reforms despite them being the generation that will be the biggest burden to the program!
77 Million Baby Boomers to Enter Medicare — Medicare must be strengthened or cut to handle the increased demand of 77 million “Baby Boomers” (people born between 1946 and 1964) who began entering the program last year …
So as the nation discusses Medicare, we ask:
- Why are the elderly such a protected class during this whole debate? Is time to implement “Means Testing” ASAP?
- Why are the baby boomers being left off the hook and being spared the pain of ‘entitlement’ cuts?
- Are Generation X, the Millennials and other younger generations getting screwed by their parents and grandparents? (… and not just on Medicare, but also Social Security, Student loans, housing, etc)
- Finally, is there a way to fix Medicare NOW.. that saves money NOW.. BUT doesn’t disproportionally ‘hurt’ our nation’s most needy or hurt generations that have yet to make the mistakes of their elders?
Silent Protests Standing In Turkey
There’s a new form of peaceful resistance in Turkey after...
Tea Party Groups Hold “Audit the IRS” Rally [VIDEO]
An “Audit the IRS” rally happening in Washington DC on...
Obesity Declared A Disease [VIDEO]
One-third of Americans woke up Wednesday with a new status,...
Dead End In The Search For Jimmy Hoffa’s Remains
Yet another dead end has come in the search for...
Housecall for Health: Prostate Cancer
A new study suggests that waiting could be the best...
Foreign Dispatch: Testing Times in Turkey
By FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither in Istanbul, Turkey: The...
Women in Combat
Greater combat roles are becoming available to women serving in...
NSA Chief Says Surveillance Helped Stop Terror Plots
The head of the NSA, the agency that has been...
Search Continues For Jimmy Hoffa’s Remains
FBI agents are continuing to dig in a field outside...
Texas Teen Fights Off Shark Attack
A 15-year-old boy survives a shark attack off the coast...
Study: Red Meat Linked To Increased Diabetes Risk
The path to diabetes may involve what’s on your dinner...
Abbey Curran and Ron Davis’ “Miss You Can Do It”
ABBEY CURRAN, Miss Iowa USA 2008 and founder of the...
The “B” Box 06-19-13 [audio]
The GibsonRadio Bitch Box! The Official Voice-mail of the John...
@MikeRoweWorks: Work Smart Not Hard
MIKE ROWE, former host of Dirty Jobs, talked about his current...