- Deer Tick DangersPosted 4 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Obama Campaign’s Tax Offer to Romney
There’s a new offer on the table from Obama’s re-election campaign regarding Mitt Romney’s taxes.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
The Obama re-election campaign is offering to stop all criticism of Romney over tax returns if he’ll release three more years’ of returns – a total of five years. Romney has said he’ll release the past two years of returns.
In a written response, Romney campaign manager Matt Rhodes is not specifically refusing the request. He says: ‘It’s clear that President Obama wants to talk about Romney’s tax returns instead of issues like jobs, the economy and federal spending.’ Rhodes says, Romney will continue to lay out his plan for a stronger middle class.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.