- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 14 mins ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 12 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 12 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 14 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 14 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 15 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 19 hours ago
Romney To Release His 2011 Tax Returns By October 15
And that’s all you’re going to get.
He has released his 2010 tax return and estimates for 2011 but does not plan to reveal more years of returns. In April, he requested an extension from the Internal Revenue Service to file his 2011 tax forms, while estimating his tax liability at $3.2 million for last year.
Ed Gillespie, a senior Romney adviser, indicated the former Massachusetts governor would release the 2011 return by October 15, about three weeks before the November 6 election, but refused to say exactly when.