- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 7 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 14 hours ago
Study: Comfort Food Is Preferred Last Meal
If you gotta go, go out on a tasty note, and a new study shows that comfort foods are a popular choice.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
Eating healthy is the last thing on the minds of most death row inmates before meeting their maker.
A study of nearly 200 last meal requests in the U.S. finds comfort foods topping the menu. The most popular requests include french fries, soda, ice cream, pie, burgers and steak, according to the research from Cornell University.
More than two-thirds of the inmates ordered fried foods and were five times more likely to choose soda over milk.
Fruits and vegetables? Not so much, but more than a quarter of the inmates asked for salad.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.