- Deer Tick DangersPosted 7 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Surgery-Soothing Music
Going under the knife? You may want to ask your doctor to crank up the tunes, it could help you stay calm while on the operating table. FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”: Anxious about an...
- Posted 416 days ago
Housecall for Health: Number of Alcoholic Surgeons Surging
A new survey shows a higher rate of alcohol issues among one surprising group, above that of the general population. That group: surgeons. FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”: New research suggests that when the going...
- Posted 450 days ago
Housecall for Health: Surgery Research
Surgery can be a scary experience, and anxiety about a smooth recovery can add the stress of it all. But new research indicates what you eat before you go under the knife may be a key to...
- Posted 478 days ago