- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 4 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 4 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 7 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 7 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 7 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 11 hours ago
Flesh-Eating Bacteria Victim Breathing On Own
The Georgia woman who lost her extremities to a flesh-eating bacterial infection conrtacted during an outdoors trip, is finally breathing on her own. FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports: Twenty-four-year-old Aimee Copeland is now off respirators and...
- Posted 367 days ago
Setback for GA Woman With Flesh-Eating Bacteria
Signs of progress, followed by another setback for the Georgia college student who’s been fighting for her life since contracting a flesh-eating bacteria. FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has this update: Aimee Copeland has already lost her...
- Posted 375 days ago